Saturday, August 13, 2011

Being Father...

I am reborn...

Last Six Years went away simply like a flesh... and here i am... A father...

Enchanting it feels when I take a time to breath and look back these past half a decade, that truly redefined 'Me'.. A collegian who became a budding entrepreneur... so many challenges.. so many achievements.. so many learning.. and yet it felt like nothing had been achieved... But then... I realise that I am a father... A part of me lives in him... my baby...

When those small pair of eye watches me so keenly as if reading my emotions.. I feel so word less... why suddenly goals and visions become secondary to this strong empowering feeling of being father of someone... As the old wise man says... Priority changes as life does...

Coming to Ahmedabad, starting a venture, relocating family, everyday fighting against challenges and learning lessons of life.. so many things are lost.. so much of youth so much of health so much of friendships.. and then watching nephews grow in big city and dreaming abt my kid getting good education and healthcare... i guess all paid back...

Life is full of hopes and dreams and now its not for me... its all for those pair of small eye whose lovely gaze fills my heart...Its truly wonderful being Father..

Yes.. I am reborn...


2 comments:

ruchidesai said...

I like it Meet...but our actual responsibility will start now...lemme cme bac 2 Ahmedabad then sleepless nites..hectic work in day time...no time for blogging,facebuk blah blah blah will give anther birth....hehe...jst kidding...I m sure we will manage & raise our kid d way v have thot...waiting to come bac....another few month & will b thr wid u...love u...

Darshan said...

yup meet tats true... wishing you all the best and m sure you will prove to be the best father..